UCP is here to assist community members and organizations aligned with our mission be successful.
UCP offers a variety of services for community driven efforts in support of our mission:
- Fiscal agency or sponsorship for community projects which are aligned with our mission.
- Access to trainings to meet your organizations needs covering topics such as but not limited to:
- how to facilitate effective meetings
- how to build a network of supporters (near and far)
- tips for addressing organizational conflicts
- help with transitions
- Use of theUCP website and social media spaces to promote community projects
- assistance creating a facebook page for your organization
- assistance spreading your message on social media
- space for a project page on the UCP website
- online donation acceptance
- setting up links to your crowdfunding project
- setting up a secure email discussion list for your board
- Organizationalassistance with things like:
- online fundraising
- board development
- creating a 501c3 in Oregon
- state forms and filings
- membership drives
- Project Development
- locating funding resources
- project management
- grant writing
- Small Grants for Community Projects
- usually between $250-500 dollars
- funds for hiring a grant writer
This list is not exhaustive, if you don’t see exactly what your project needs here, please get in touch. We may be able to point you in the right direction.
To access these services please attend UCP meetings and participate in the Open Discussion segment of our monthly agenda to bring your project, idea, needs or other plans to United Community Partners. You can also participate in discussions on our Facebook Page to get your idea out there…and maybe find people willing to jump in with their sleeves rolled up!
Availability of Certain Services
United Community Partners membership and board members are volunteers. While UCP will make every effort to assist community members and organizations with the listed services above, availability of certain direct services are dependent on the availability and willingness of members to provide those services.
We are in the process of building a list of resources as well as online resources for additional services, tools and assistance. If you have any qualifications which might be useful in providing the above services to the Pine Valley Community in support of the UCP mission – please contact Liz McLellan or Kat Davis to see how you might be listed a valued resource for the community.