Our Meeting Norms
We meet on the first Monday of the month at Presbyterian Fellowship Annex – at 2:00 P.M. and generally get done before 4:00 P.M.
At every meeting, after the Minutes are read and amended from the last meeting, we have an open discussion segment in hopes that community members will come with their ideas, projects, questions and concerns. No advance notice is required, please just attend and bring up your items and interests.
These are our agreements aimed at keeping the meetings useful to everyone, brief and productive.
- Listen respectfully to others
- Speak concisely and briefly
- Be mindful of the agenda to stay on topic
- After speaking, allow others to give their views
- Interrupt only to request clarity
- Use respectful language at all times
- Respect people’s time – by arriving on time
If you have something you would like to discuss at a meeting you do not need to be member but, you do need to get your concern onto the agenda. Please make agenda requests to the President of the board.