Apply to The Village Fund for Short Term Assistance
Please READ these instructions. Grants are awarded in the order they are sent in WITH completed requirements.
- Applications MUST be completed in full. Only completed forms will be considered.
- Please include with application copies of bill(s) for which the grant is intended (rent, utilities, gas, medical needs, food, etc.). If a bill is not available please provide contact and account information for creditor(s).
- The maximum award given per application is $500.00.
- Whenever possible payments are made directly to lenders.
- Automobile related requests must be accompanied by copies of the applicant’s valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Each request form MUST be signed by the individual in need of financial assistance.
- Your request will be reviewed by The Village Fund – Grant Committee for consideration and you will be notified of the results within five to 10 days.
- All applications will be considered by the Grant Committee without personal identifying information.
- Lobbying any member of the committee or UCP will result in automatic disqualification of the application.
- Applications are limited to one per 28 days.
- Grant amounts will be based on need as determined by the TVF Grant Committee.
- Should it be determined by the Grant Committee that funds were not used for the purpose requested future requests may be summarily denied.